
I am experimenting a bit, so I decided to pick a random picture from the computer that was only labeled with a very long number and post it on my blog.
This picture was taken at Matthew, Rachel, and Travon's birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza in 2002. Matthew was 3, Rachel was 1, and I can't remember how old Travon was. I just know he was a lot smaller than he is now.
It was a wonderful party. So many of the Griffiths and Tolmans were with us to celebrate. We played games, ate pizza, ate cake, and the kids opened way more presents than any kid needs. But they loved each present and they love every person who was there.
The thing we miss most about living in the valley is sharing special occasions with the people we love the most. But we think of you at every birthday and holiday and still love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment