Thursday, September 17, 2009

News from the Dr. Appointment

Well, it appears we will have another double Birthday in our home. First we have Matthew and Rachel who share June 2nd (2 years apart). Now unless things change in the next day or two, Angie and Sarah will also share the same Birthday (Sept. 21st).

Angie is scheduled to be induced on Monday - we report to the hospital at 8:30 AM.

Stay tuned for more information - also, I think we have some pictures to share from Rachel and Josh's soccer games, and the visit from Angie's mom.

Take care - Robert

3 comments:

  1. I am sure Monday can't come soon enough for Angie. Happy birthday, Angie (and baby)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful birthday present! Although it would be great if baby would just decide to come today or tomorrow on her own. We'll be cutting it close this year too. Baby's due the 23rd of Oct. Josh's birthday is the 21st and Adam's is the 31st! Maybe we will be sharing like you guys! Good luck!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sept. 21 is the best day to have a birthday! I will be celebrating my 33rd that day. I will have some cake for you in case you don't get any that day. :)

    Then I will be induced on Friday the 25th unless this little one decides to come on her own as well.

    ReplyDelete