Thursday, April 8, 2010

Who Are You?

Last night I went to book club. I referred to something that happened to be in a post from a few months ago. Someone mentioned that I posted something about that in my blog. I knew she was right, but I have no idea how she found her way to my blog. As far as I know, the only people who read my blog are those who are listed as followers, or those who have commented on a post. So here is my question - if you happen to come across this post, will you leave a hello in the comments? I'm quite curious as to who occasionally stops by.

7 comments:

  1. I'm here--but I think you already knew I was reading it. I'll become an official follower as soon as I finish this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, Angie! It looks like you had your first blog stalker! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love your insights and sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read it, of course. You are lucky--I've only got one "follower," but a bunch more people read it from the blog comments and people's comments to me IRL. At least you have ten people willing to own up to reading your stuff. Lucky girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey This is Fawn... I just clicked on the link you have posted on your fb page ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angie, I check in quite often just to check in on the antics of my little grandchildren (and of course, you and Robert) It's a fun blog - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. was that comment from me? i check in once and a while!

    ReplyDelete