I found a way around the usual way to post, so it's on Facebook for Robert to see.
Booo! I'll have to send a UofA outfit up. She is still a cutie!
Well no wonder I signed her into the YMCA Child Watch as Emilee, if she is going to wear such horrible clothes - I will have to disown her!!
Too cute! Go Devils!
And might I add...who won that game??? Ah what a beautiful kicker UofA has....
I found a way around the usual way to post, so it's on Facebook for Robert to see.
ReplyDeleteBooo! I'll have to send a UofA outfit up. She is still a cutie!
ReplyDeleteWell no wonder I signed her into the YMCA Child Watch as Emilee, if she is going to wear such horrible clothes - I will have to disown her!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Go Devils!
ReplyDeleteAnd might I add...who won that game??? Ah what a beautiful kicker UofA has....
ReplyDelete