Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall




















The fall colors are coming out in all their glory. I love the juxtaposition of reds and yellows against the green. Some days, we even get blue skies mixed in. It is something I missed out on growing up in the desert.


My sister planned to come visit us on a road trip to see the fall colors. She wasn't feeling well, so decided not to make the trip. She finally found out what was wrong, and instead of being here looking at the beauty of the changing seasons, she is at home fighting cancer. I can't help but think of her every time I see the leaves.


I know these pictures pale in comparison to the beauty of the real thing, but I took them for you Kim. I love you!













2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the leaves, Ang! They're soooo pretty. As mean as the world can get sometimes, it rewards us all the time in awesome little ways, as long as we take the time to notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall...it is my favorite season in WA. Thanks for sharing such pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete