Monday, September 8, 2014

Christmas - 2012

I love Christmas Day.  It's so full of joy, music, smiles, laughter, generosity - just everything good about being alive.  There is a fair measure of chaos, and a ridiculous mess to clean up when all is said and done, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  For the most part, I want to let the pictures speak for themselves.  But there is one gift that deserves special mention from this particular Christmas.  The doll Sarah is holding was made by my Mom.  She made one of those dolls for each of her daughters (that is 8 of them) when we were little.  I still cherish mine.  And now she has made one for all but one of her granddaughters (she has 10 of them).  Each one is beautiful and one of a kind made with love by a beautiful one of a kind woman.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment