I guess the title pretty much says it all. A few weeks ago we had our big ultrasound and found out baby number 5 is a girl. We are excited and nervous at the same time. (Our girls are very lovable, but also a bit high maintenance.)
I have had trouble coming up with girl names. If you have any suggestions, keeping in mind our other children's names, I would love to hear them.
Interpretive Connection
3 weeks ago
We are having the same problem over here!!! We've already used all our faves. I'm trying to convert Curtis to "Cecily". He keeps insisting that he likes "Wren". Don't know what we'll do. Maybe neither.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I added your blog to mine so I can follow it. We find out what we are having next week. I told Debra the same name I am going to tell you. The only girls name I can come up with that I want to use is Allie but Daryl is not thrilled with that name. If we have a boy I think we will name him after my dad (Mark) because John's Middle name is after Daryl's dad (Robert). Tough one. Let me know when you find a good one and maybe I will still it if I am having a girl. :)
ReplyDelete