However, instead I will try a more adventurous post and use pictures - I am still new to this blogging stuff.
Today Matthew went on a cub scout hike - I was supposed to go also, but I bruised my heal trying to beat out a double play on Thursday night at softball (which I totally did, even though the umpire didn't see it that way). So I wasn't able to go on the hike. Instead me and Angie stayed home and put the baby crib together - only 6 weeks to go.
If I do this right - there should be a picture below:
I guess this isn't bad - plus it allowed me to not have to do yard work.
The Saturday before we also had a project. My parents found a great deal on a new dresser for our girls - we needed to get Emilee out of the changing table drawers, and Rachel's dresser needed a tune up, so we decided to get a new and bigger dresser. Thankfully, my parents found one and got it for us - Thank You very much Mom & Dad! So we had to spend the time putting that together. If I do this correct, again there will be a picture below:
So the girls bedroom is just about ready for the baby to come.
Maybe I will try posting the story about Emilee tomorrow.
Wow, 6 weeks to go. We are right behind you guys. I have 9 weeks to my due date but I should be getting induced in 7 weeks...but who is counting right. :)
ReplyDeleteNow I am very curious about the Emilee Story so please do share.
Hey Griffith Fam! It's great to see you've started a blog, I love checking in! Congrats and good luck with baby five's upcoming arrival! Your babies are so adorable, I am glad a new one is on its way!
ReplyDeletei had no idea you had a blog!! i'm so excited!! and where did you get that darling dresser for your girls!! i want one!!
ReplyDelete