The Easter Bunny comes to our house at night so there are candy filled eggs for the kids to find on Sunday morning. This particular year, the Easter Bunny took a page from the Tooth Fairy's playbook. (We have a very forgetful tooth fairy at our house) When I woke up Sunday morning, I discovered that the Easter Bunny had fallen asleep on the job and there were no Easter Eggs to find. So I quickly used my special mom powers to communicate with the Easter Bunny and get him back here to do his job. The Easter Bunny hurriedly hid the eggs downstairs while the kids waited upstairs in mom and dad's bedroom with dad. Needless to say, it was not terribly difficult to find the eggs. But the candy still tasted good and the kids (except for one who had hoped to become a bunny's assistant) were none the wiser.
Interpretive Connection
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment